Home pharmacy staples
According to Natural News, the last couple of decades have seen significant changes in the area of home pharmacy. Over-the-counter and prescription drugs have given way to natural solutions that are effective without side effects and can be grown or produced naturally. Natural health practitioners recommend several remedies as basic to every home pharmacy.
(1) Cayenne pepper. Master herbalist Dr. John Christopher was shocked to learn that gulping down water mixed with a teaspoonful of cayenne pepper powder helped his ulcers.
He went on to discover cayenne pepper could stop bleeding by pouring the powder directly onto a wound. More miraculously, a large 90,000 SHU (Scoville heat units) dose in water could stop a heart attack. Cayenne tinctures are also available.
For supporting cardiovascular health, two to three half glasses daily with one teaspoonful of at least 40,000 SHU of organic non-irradiated cayenne powder almost guarantees strong heart health.
(2) Another excellent remedy for external bleeding and healing internal wounds is a formula considered to be a Chinese treasure - Yunnan Baiyao. The exact formula procedure is secret, though the herbs are listed.
This remedy is so powerful that it was used on wounded Asian soldiers during WW II and the Vietnam conflict. It continues to be used during operations to minimize bleeding and help seal wounds.
(3) Another excellent remedy, Chin Wan Hung , is the best burn remedy known. It relieves pain very quickly and promotes healing better than any burn remedy. It can be used for sunburn and hemorrhoids also.
It is usually available in an acupuncture clinic's pharmacy. Just a small amount of this salve applied directly to the burn works miracles.
(4) If you can't get Chin Wan Hung or don't trust Chinese pharmaceuticals, then you should have aloe vera gel on hand. It's almost as good as Chin Wan Hung for soothing and healing burns.
Try to get the whole leaf or leaves. Break one open, peel back the outer leaf enough to expose the gel, and apply it directly to a burn. You can cover the leave's open end and refrigerate it for a week. Great for sunburn too.
(5) Organic activated charcoal powder is a great antidote for poisons or toxicity from excess over-the-counter pharmaceuticals if used quickly enough after mistakenly swallowing a toxic household product or overdosing a pharmaceutical. Most ER facilities have it on hand for those purposes.
West Palm Beach doctor Al Sears, MD, recommends daily consumption of the powder in water for 10 days as a general gastrointestinal (GI) detox. Read the rest of this article in NaturalNews.com
Did you know that the earliest pharmaceutical texts referred to plant extracts and not drugs?